Rieger Bassoon & Contrabassoon Reed Tip Profiling Machine
- Used by most professional bassoonists!
- Scrapes the tip of a bassoon reed accurately
- Uniform consistent scrapes
- Creates reliable reeds
- Easy to adjust the thickness
- Very easy to use
- Play on reeds as soon as they come off the machine
- Takes 1 minute to finish a reed
- Heavy duty & long lasting
- Can finish bassoon & contrabassoon reeds
The Rieger Bassoon Reed Tip Profiling Machine can be provided with a standard pattern as well as made on account of special measurement or drawings. For fine adjustment of the profile the screw can be adjusted on account of the measuring scale, with a preciseness up to 0.01mm.
Comes with a protective travel case for easy storage and transportation.
The pictured handle is an optional extra which can be selected from the dropdown above the add to cart button.
Also works on Contra Bassoon reeds!!